ALLOAllogene Therapeutics, Inc. Common Stock US Stock
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. Common Stock 210 EAST GRAND AVENUE https://www.allogene.comAllogene Therapeutics Inc is a United States-based clinical stage immuno-oncology company. It is mainly engaged in the development and commercialization of genetically engineered allogeneic T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company is involved in developing a pipeline of multiple allogeneic T cell product candidates utilizing validated gene editing and advanced proprietary cell manufacturing technologies. Its pipeline includes UCART19 which is developed for the treatment of relapsed or refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), as well as several preclinical allogeneic CAR T therapies.
- Employees: 334
Latest Stocks Posts
Latest news about the ALLO
- Analysis-Deals, data buzz could help biotech shares exit Wall St's 'no man's land'
Sluggish U.S. biotech shares could require a wave of deal-making or exciting clinical trial results if the sector wants to join the stock market's party after lagging Wall Street's broad advance this year.by Reuters at 10/15/21, 8:45 AMView More →
- BRIEF-Allogene Therapeutics, With Collaborator Servier, Reports Positive Results From Its Phase 1 Alpha Study Of Allo-501 In Relapsed/Refractory Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
* ALLOGENE THERAPEUTICS, WITH COLLABORATOR SERVIER, REPORTS POSITIVE RESULTS FROM ITS PHASE 1 ALPHA STUDY OF ALLO-501 IN RELAPSED/REFRACTORY NON-HODGKIN LYMPHOMA AT AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY ANNUAL MEETINGby Reuters at 5/29/20, 12:31 PMView More →
- U.S. RESEARCH ROUNDUP-CVS Health, Regal Beloit, Zuora
Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including CVS Health, Regal Beloit and Zuora, on Thursday. HIGHLIGHT * CVS Health Corp : Credit Suisse raises to outperform from neutral * Dow Inc : HSBC cuts to hold...by Reuters at 5/14/20, 2:54 PMView More →
- U.S. RESEARCH ROUNDUP-Ashland Global, Lyft, Solaredge Technologies
Wall Street securities analysts on Thursday revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Ashland Global Holdings, Lyft and Solaredge Technologies. HIGHLIGHTS * Ashland Global Holdings Inc. : JP Morgan raises to neutral from underweight...by Reuters at 5/7/20, 10:06 PMView More →
- BRIEF-Maxcyte And Allogene Therapeutics Sign Clinical And Commercial License Agreement To Enable The Advancement Of Allogeneic Car T (Allocar T™) Therapies by Reuters at 3/24/20, 12:37 PMView More →