CBDCompanhia Brasileira de Distribuicao New York Stock Exchange
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao Avenida Brigadeiro Luiz Antonio, 3142 Sao Paulo SP, 01402-901 http://www.gpari.com.brCompanhia Brasileira De Distribuicao is a Brazilian retail and distribution group. It operates in the food retailing, clothing, home appliances, electronics and other products segment through its chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, and department stores.
- CEO: Ronaldo Iabrudi Dos Santos Pereira
- Employees: 91,000
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Retail - Apparel & Specialty
Latest news about the CBD
- Companhia Brasileira (CBD) Q1 Earnings & Revenues Increase Y/Y
Companhia Brasileira's (CBD) first-quarter 2021 results reflect higher net income and revenues, thanks to online strength. Both GPA Brazil and Grupo Exito units witness growth.View More →
- Companhia Brasileira (CBD) is Overbought: Is A Drop Coming?
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao (CBD) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this companyView More →
- Is WYND Stock A Buy or Sell?
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]View More →
- EMERGING MARKETS-Latam FX rise as U.S. inflation data dents dollar
* Mexican peso hits two-month high * Russian rouble jump ~2% * Argentina's inflation expected to heat up again in March * GPA SA rises on potential IPO related to e-comm unit (Updates prices) By Susan Mathew April 13 (Reuters) - Most Latin American currencies rallied on Tuesday against a dollar weakened by U.S. inflation data signaling the U.S. Federal Reserve would stay easy, while Russia's rouble jumped after reports of a call between Washington and Moscow. Brazil's real firmed 0.5%, while Mexico's peso hit a two-month high. Higher copper prices bolstered top producer Chile's peso, which was up 0.7% after two straight days of losses.View More →
- Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao (CBD) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
CBD earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.View More →
- Companhia Brasileira (CBD) Enters Overbought Territory
Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao (CBD) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company.View More →
- Top Retail Stocks for Q2 2021
The retail industry provides a variety of finished goods, both durable and non-durable, to individual consumers and households. Products sold by retail companies include apparel, electronics, furniture, kitchenware, sporting goods, books, and toys. Retail stocks, as represented by the SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT), have significantly outperformed the broader market.View More →
- Spinoff of Brazil retailer GPA's wholesale unit boosts combined company's market cap by 10%
Brazilian food retailer GPA SA's spinoff and Monday listing of its Assai wholesale unit has boosted the combined company's market capitalization by 10%, highlighting the importance of the format to the company's overall growth. Assai debuted on Brazil's stock exchange at 73 reais per share, and with a market capitalization of 19.6 billion reais ($3.51 billion). Former parent GPA's shares were down 72% at 18.75 reais, and the company's market value dropped from 22.3 billion reais on Friday to 5 billion reais, as investors attributed most of the value to the wholesale unit.View More →
- Altigen Communications, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2021
MILPITAS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2021 / Altigen Communications, Inc. (OTCQB:ATGN), a Silicon Valley based Microsoft ISV and Cloud Solutions provider, announced today its financial results for the first quarter ended December 31, 2020.View More →
- Altigen Communications, Inc. to Announce First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Results
MILPITAS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2021 / Altigen Communications, Inc. (OTCQB:ATGN), a Silicon Valley based Microsoft ISV and Cloud Solutions provider, will announce its first quarter fiscal year 2021 financial results after the close of regular market trading on Monday, January 25, 2021.View More →
- Do Hedge Funds Love Companhia Brasileira de Distrib. (CBD)?
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 817 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of September 30th. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]View More →
- Altigen Communications, Inc. Reports 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
MILPITAS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / December 3, 2020 / Altigen Communications, Inc.View More →
- Altigen Communications, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Results
MILPITAS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 20, 2020 / Altigen Communications, Inc.View More →
- Is AltiGen Communications (ATGN) a Smart Long-term Buy?
Donville Kent Asset Management recently released its Q3 2020 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. Since the end of March 2020, the Fund has risen by 35.51%, while the S&P/TSX Total Return Index has increased by 22.51%. You should check out Donville Kent Asset Management’s top 5 stock picks for investors […]View More →
- Kroger (KR) Boosts Offerings on Popularity of at Home Dining
Kroger's (KR) efforts to broaden products and omni-channel offerings resonate well with consumers' altered shopping preferences amid the pandemic.View More →
- 3 Supermarket Stocks to Watch as Industry Rides on Solid Demand
3 Supermarket Stocks to Watch as Industry Rides on Solid DemandView More →
- Should Value Investors Pick Companhia Brasileira (CBD) Now?
Let's see if Companhia Brasileira (CBD) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.View More →
- Altigen Communications to Present at the Virtual MicroCap Leadership Summit
MILPITAS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 16, 2020 / Altigen Communications, Inc.View More →
- Why Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao Stock Just Popped 15%
Despite the stock ticker, "CBD" is not a marijuana stock. Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao is a Brazilian retailer and an operator of department stores, supermarkets, and hypermarkets. In the first story, Reuters reports that Brazil's Justice Ministry is asking supermarkets to explain recent price increases on groceries in order to ensure there's no price gouging afoot.View More →
- EMERGING MARKETS-Bumper retail sales lift Brazil's real, Mexican peso at six-month high
Brazil's real rose half a percent after an increase retail sales came in four times more than estimated, as easing of cornavirus-induced lockdowns improved economic activity. Mexico's peso rose 0.7% to hit six-month highs, reaching pre-pandemic levels, and cutting losses this year to about 11%. Analysts expect its central bank to hold the benchmark interest rate steady at 0.5% for at least the next year and half and see the rate hitting 1% within two years.View More →