MRKMerck & Co., Inc. New York Stock Exchange
Merck & Co., Inc. 2000 Galloping Hill Road Kenilworth NJ, 7033 http://www.merck.comMerck & Co Inc is a health care company that delivers health solutions through its prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products.
- CEO: Kenneth C. Frazier
- Employees: 69,000
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers
Latest Stocks Posts
Latest news about the MRK
- These 3 Dow Stocks Are Set to Soar in 2021's Second Half and Beyond
Here's a rundown of three such names that also happen to be components in the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI). While shares of Merck & Co. (NYSE: MRK) participated in the initial rebound rally in March of last year, it dropped out of the effort by April and has been a laggard ever since. In fact, Merck's stock is a mere 14% above its March-2020 low, and down 17% from its pre-pandemic peak.View More →
- Rockefeller Foundation President on the call for a ’COVID charter’ & ending ‘energy poverty’
Raj Shah, Rockefeller Foundation President, joins Yahoo Finance’s Andy Serwer at The 2021 Concordia Annual Summit to discuss vaccine availability for Covid-19 around the world, outlook on herd immunity, climate change, and access to energy.View More →
- Merck Backs Up Keytruda Approval In TNBC With Encouraging Overall Survival Data
Merck & Co Inc (NYSE: MRK) announced the final overall survival (OS) results from the Phase 3 KEYNOTE-355 trial of Keytruda in combination with chemotherapy for the first-line metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (mTNBC). Keytruda combined with chemotherapy (paclitaxel, nab-paclitaxel, or gemcitabine/carboplatin) demonstrated a statistically significant and clinically meaningful improvement in OS. The data were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO21) Congress 2021. AView More →
- Could Pfizer and Merck Be Big Winners With COVID Pills?
Both Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) and Merck (NYSE: MRK) have recently announced they're advancing oral antiviral candidates targeting COVID-19 into late-stage testing. In this Motley Fool Live video recorded on Sept. 8, 2021, Motley Fool contributors Keith Speights and Brian Orelli discuss if the two drugmakers could be big winners with their COVID-19 pills.View More →
- Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) Plus Chemotherapy Reduced Risk of Death by 27% Versus Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment for Patients With Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Whose Tumors Expressed PD-L1 (CPS ≥10)View More →
- 10 Healthcare Stocks to Buy According to Mario Gabelli
In this article, we discuss the 10 healthcare stocks to buy according to Mario Gabelli. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Healthcare Stocks to Buy According to Mario Gabelli. Veteran investor Mario Gabelli is now almost 80-years-old with an incredibly long and successful career on […]View More →
- Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) Plus Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab Reduced Risk of Death by One-Third Versus Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab as First-Line Treatment for Persistent, Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical CancerView More →
- Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) Demonstrated Superior Recurrence-Free Survival (RFS) in Patients With Resected High-Risk Stage II Melanoma Compared to Placebo in the Adjuvant SettingView More →
- Doctor: This conversation about boosters doesn’t take place just in the U.S.
Dr. Elizabeth Clayborne, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and Emergency Physician at UM Capital Region Medical Center, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest in the coronavirus pandemic.View More →
- Merck Receives Positive EU CHMP Opinion for KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) in Combination With Chemotherapy for Certain Patients With Locally Recurrent Unresectable or Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Whose Tumors Express PD-L1 (CPS ≥10)View More →