PBRPETROLEO BRASILEIRO S.A.-PETROBRAS ADS (REP 1 COMMON SHARE) New York Stock Exchange
PETROLEO BRASILEIRO S.A.-PETROBRAS ADS (REP 1 COMMON SHARE) Avenida República do Chile, 65 Rio de Janeiro RJ, 20031-912 http://www.petrobras.com.brPetroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras is an oil and gas company focused on the exploration and production in Brazilian fields. Its segments include Exploration & Production; Refining, Transportation and Marketing; Distribution, Gas and Power and Biofuel.
- CEO: Pedro Pullen Parente
- Employees: 62,703
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas - Integrated
Latest Stocks Posts
Latest news about the PBR
- Bolsonaro’s Privatization Talk Masks Struggle to Unload Petrobras Refineries
(Bloomberg) -- For all President Jair Bolsonaro’s recent talk of privatizing Brazil’s crown jewel, oil giant Petrobras has struggled even to unload a handful of refineries. And its chances have never looked worse. Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureA $30 Billion Fortune Is Hiding in China’s Silicon ValleyBeef Industry Tries to Erase Its Emissions With Fuzzy Methane MathGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case ForcView More →
- Jim Cramer Likes CVS And 23andMe, Considers This Stock 'Too Cheap'
On CNBC’s "Mad Money Lightning Round," Jim Cramer said that CVS Health Corporation (NYSE: CVS) is a good stock and its CEO Karen Lynch was "doing a great job." The stock is owned by his charitable trust. Cramer said he likes 23andMe Holding Co. (NASDAQ: ME) and recommended buying the stock. He mentioned that Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras (NYSE: PBR) "can be owned" given the strength in oil prices, although he doesn't like investing in that country. The "Mad Money" host said Weyerhaeuser CView More →
- Petrobras Shareholders Burned by ‘Carwash’ Turn to Dutch Court
(Bloomberg) -- Petroleo Brasileiro SA investors excluded from its $2.95 billion “carwash” corruption settlement in the U.S. are signing up for a class-action case in the Netherlands -- where the Brazilian oil producer has failed to get the lawsuit thrown out on procedural grounds.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureA $30 Billion Fortune Is Hiding in China’s Silicon ValleyThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘View More →
- Bolsonaro Says He Wants to Privatize Petrobras; Shares Advance
(Bloomberg) -- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said Thursday that he wants to privatize Petrobras, the state-controlled oil company that is under political pressure to lower fuel prices. Most Read from BloombergThe World’s Rich and Powerful Are Stashing $500 Billion in This Tax HavenWhat Comes After GE’s 129 Years of Greenhouse GasWhat the Front Line of the U.S. Abortion Fight in Kentucky Looks Like NowShares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA, as the Rio de Janeiro-based producer is known, extended aView More →
- EMERGING MARKETS-Latam FX dips, Brazil's real up on strong services data
* Real the sole gainer in Latam * Chile's peso flat after rate hike rally * Petrobras up as Bolsonaro considers privatization By Ambar Warrick Oct 14 (Reuters) - Brazil's real rose on Thursday as data showed service sector activity grew more than expected, while most other Latin American currencies were muted as U.S. economic data fed bets on early tapering by the Federal Reserve. The real added 0.2% and was the sole gainer in Latin America, recovering from near six-month lows after services activity grew 16.7% in August from last year, indicating some resilience in the economy. "We expect some of the COVID impacted services sectors to recover further in coming months in tandem with further progress on the COVID vaccination program, reopening of the economy, and renewed fiscal stimulus," Goldman Sachs analysts wrote in a note.View More →
- Are Investors Undervaluing Petrobras (PBR) Right Now?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.View More →
- UPDATE 2-Brazil's Petrobras picks PetroRio-led group for Albacora field talks, sources say
Brazilian state oil giant Petrobras has picked a consortium of PetroRio SA and Cobra, a subsidiary of France's Vinci SA, to start talks on developing the Albacora offshore oilfield, four people with knowledge of the matter said. The consortium's bid was chosen over a rival offer from a group comprising private equity firm EIG Global Energy Partners with Brazil's Enauta Participacoes SA and 3R Petroleum Oleo e Gas SA, the sources, who requested anonymity, said on Wednesday. Petrobras was now expected to enter talks for the Albacora field with the consortium led by PetroRio, the sources said.View More →
- Brazil's Petrobras picks PetroRio group as top bidder for Albacora -sources
Brazil state oil giant Petrobras has chosen a consortium of PetroRio SA and Cobra, a subsidiary of France's Vinci SA, as the top bidder for its Albacora offshore oilfield, four people with knowledge of the matter said. The PetroRio-Cobra bid topped a competing offer placed by a consortium composed of private equity firm EIG Global Energy Partners alongside Brazil's Enauta Participacoes SA and 3R Petroleum Oleo e Gas SA, according to the people, who requested anonymity to discuss confidential matters in interviews on Wednesday. Both consortia also submitted offers for the neighboring Albacora Leste oilfield, Reuters reported in August.View More →