REVGREV Group, Inc. New York Stock Exchange
REV Group, Inc. 111 East Kilbourn Avenue Milwaukee WI, 53202 http://www.revgroup.comREV Group Inc is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. It serves a diversified customer base in the United States through three segments, Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation.
- CEO: Timothy W. Sullivan
- Employees: 7,800
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Autos
Latest news about the REVG
- REV Group (REVG) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy?
REV Group (REVG) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soonView More →
- Read This Before Considering REV Group, Inc. (NYSE:REVG) For Its Upcoming US$0.05 Dividend
REV Group, Inc. ( NYSE:REVG ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is usually set...View More →
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Hibbett Sports, Jiayin Group, OneWater Marine, Party City Holdco and REV Group
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Hibbett Sports, Jiayin Group, OneWater Marine, Party City Holdco and REV GroupView More →
- New Strong Buy Stocks for June 16th
New Strong Buy Stocks for June 16thView More →
- REV Group, Inc. Announces Pricing of Secondary Offering of Common Stock
MILWAUKEE, Jun 11, 2021--REV Group, Inc. (NYSE:REVG) announced today the pricing of the previously announced underwritten offering of 5,500,000 shares of common stock by certain selling stockholders at the public offering price of $15.50 per share. In addition, the selling stockholders have granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to 825,000 additional shares of common stock from the selling stockholders. REV Group is not selling any shares of common stock in the offering, and REV GroupView More →
- REV Group, Inc. Announces Proposed Secondary Offering of Common Stock
REV Group, Inc. (NYSE:REVG) announced today the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 7,500,000 shares of common stock by certain selling stockholders. In connection with the offering, the selling stockholders intend to grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to 1,125,000 additional shares of common stock from the selling stockholders. REV Group is not selling any shares of common stock in the offering, and REV Group will not receive any proceeds from the offering by the selView More →
- REV Group, Inc. (NYSE:REVG) Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Appear To Be Mixed : Is There A Clear Direction For The Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that REV Group's (NYSE:REVG) stock increased significantly by 22% over the past...View More →
- REV Group, Inc. Reports Strong Fiscal Year 2021 Second Quarter Results; Raises Full Year Fiscal 2021 Guidance, Reinstates Quarterly Cash Dividend
REV Group, Inc. (NYSE: REVG), a manufacturer of industry-leading specialty vehicles, today reported results for the three months ended April 30, 2021 ("second quarter 2021"). Consolidated net sales in the second quarter 2021 were $643.6 million, representing an increase of 17.7% compared to $547.0 million for the three months ended April 30, 2020 ("second quarter 2020"). The increase in consolidated net sales was primarily due to an increase in net sales in the Fire and Emergency ("F&E") and RecView More →
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP Is Investigating REV Group, Inc. for Potential Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By Its Board of Directors
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 7, 2021 / Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP, a class action law firm dedicated to representing shareholders nationwide, is investigating a potential breach of fiduciary duty claim involving the board of directors of REV Group, Inc.If you are a shareholder of REV Group, Inc.View More →
- Despite Fast-paced Momentum, REV Group (REVG) Is Still a Bargain Stock
REV Group (REVG) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.View More →
- SARTA’s ‘Borrow a Bus Zero-Emissions Tour’ Embarks on Week-Long, Eight-Stop Swing Through California
After being sidelined by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Stark Area Regional Transit Authority’s (SARTA) award-winning Borrow a Bus (BaB) Zero-Emissions Tour resumes on Thursday, June 4, 2021, when one of the transit authority’s state-of-the-art hydrogen fuel cell-powered (HFC) buses begins a week-long eight-stop swing through the state of California.View More →
- REV Group (REVG) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
REV Group (REVG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.View More →
- SFMTA Acquires 30 Hybrid-Electric ENC E-Z Rider II® 30’ Low-Floor Buses
San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency has awarded ENC a contract for 30 hybrid-electric E-Z Rider II model heavy-duty transit buses.View More →
- REV Group to Release Second Quarter 2021 Earnings on Monday June 7, 2021
REV Group (NYSE: REVG), today announced that it is planning to release its second quarter 2021 results after market close on Monday, June 7, 2021. The results will be discussed during a live webcast the following morning on June 8, 2021 beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET. To access the webcast, investors should go to www.revgroup.com at least 15 minutes prior to the event. Slides for the webcast will be available on the website before the start of the call.View More →
- REV Group (REVG) Upgraded to Strong Buy: What Does It Mean for the Stock?
REV Group (REVG) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.View More →
- REV Group® Honors First Responders With Tribute at the REV Group Grand Prix
REV Group, Inc. (NYSE: REVG), a Milwaukee-based designer and manufacturer of industry-leading specialty vehicles including fire apparatus and ambulances, has teamed up for a third year with Road America to pay tribute to first responders by offering free entry to the NTT IndyCar Series REV Group Grand Prix from June 17-20, 2021.View More →
- REV Group (REVG) Stock Jumps 5.6%: Will It Continue to Soar?
REV Group (REVG) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.View More →
- Is There An Opportunity With REV Group, Inc.'s (NYSE:REVG) 36% Undervaluation?
Does the April share price for REV Group, Inc. ( NYSE:REVG ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...View More →
- Lightning eMotors and REV Group Subsidiary to Produce Electric Ambulances
Lightning eMotors and REV Group Subsidiary to Produce Electric AmbulancesView More →
- REV Group, Inc. to Host 2021 Investor and Analyst Day on Thursday April 15, 2021
REV Group, Inc. (NYSE: REVG), a manufacturer of industry-leading specialty vehicles, will host its 2021 Investor and Analyst Day virtually on April 15, 2021 with presentations from Rod Rushing, President and CEO, Mark Skonieczny, CFO and other members of its executive team. During the session, management will provide an in-depth review of REV Drive Business System aimed at driving operational and financial performance, its strategic direction and capital allocation philosophy.View More →